Friday, April 3, 2015

The Black Eyed Boy Reading Companion.

I created this soundtrack as the perfect partner to read my book with. As I wrote the first draft, the scenes played like a film in my mind. I could visualise everything that the characters did and said. I associated various chapters with specific songs. My brain kept thinking … if this part of the story really was a film, which song would be playing?
Even the title of my book is a song by Texas, music very much went hand in hand with my words from the start.

Here is the playlist:



I have recently completed a first draft of the sequel and I have written this much in the same way. So, you can expect a Green Eyed Girl Reading Companion music list in the future. Of course, I can’t give much away at this early stage but you can certainly assume that another eclectic musical mix is coming your way.


No comments:

Post a Comment